Monday, July 18, 2005

**Sniffle**

Life is tasteless.

Literally.

Coz' am coming down with a cold. My tongue has died and gone over to the other side. And my throat is aching to follow. Aching being the operative word. And my eyes are burning. And my head is hurting. And I am seeing big huge purple spots, sort of like a world of Barneys on rampage (inclusive of the irritating *naah naah naah, you love me, blah blah blah* jingle).

All I want to do, is die.

If I can't get that, then all I want is a hot mug of sweet tea, or some hot-n-sour chicken soup, or a peanut butter sandwich, and a snuggly comforter (Mom, if you can't make it, pls send me a razaai)

!

1 comment:

Vidya said...

oh you poo-baby.... hot black tea with ginger and honey?? and a nice chocolate cake?? the 2nd is just happy food... it doesnt have calories if it makes you happy.
tell your bro to get his butt over and make u nice hot ginger honey tea, and get u happy food, and maybe a VCD/DVD of 'Arsenic and Old Lace'... guaranteed pick-er upper