Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Giving in to temptation

It was the moment of truth. Either I could or I couldn't.

Oh, I wanted to...really wanted to. Had wanted to for as long as I could remember. And hadn't for longer than I could forget.

I looked out the window, past the floating curtains....I could almost imagine giving in...feel it against my skin...oh, I wanted to be a part of it.

Faint cries carried to me, words swept away by the wind....the Call was strong.

That was it; I could stand it no longer. To hell with what people thought, or what it looked like, I didn't care anymore. I had to...just had to.

So...I grabbed my Speedos, hauled them on, and stepped out in what can only be termed a nightmare of a swimsuit round.

One big splash later, I was there. In the pool, swimming, happy.

Water Baby! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speedos?

Oh dear God, why can't I burn this image out of my mind?!

=D

Taz Snow said...

Well...atleast it seems to have driven the songs out of your head!

Denish said...

I am all for big splashes!
I am told that if I dive into the Sea of Galilee, the resulting splash might just redraw the national boundaries of some key middle eastern countries, and will end the fighting going on over the aforementioned national boundaries. No question about it, I am gonna dive in.... am jus allowing the "authorita" to make suitable relief arrangements for a "land-based-Tsunami" that will follow the splash!