Thursday, June 16, 2005

Flat Fret

Do you sometimes get the feeling that you are not quite sure if you are coming or going? Do you sometimes worry about meeting yourself in the midst of all the coming and going?! I sure do! Atleast, these days!

I am going mildly crazy (hah!), racing against time, getting things in place for the housewarming at my parents' flat tomorrow. Its Murphy's Law all over again! Between the electrician and the carpenter and the painter, and all the things they are wonderful at getting wrong, I am edging closer and closer to meltdown.

Work at office is but a brief break from chronic marble-loss...in another couple of hours, I am going to be back at the flat, courting disaster all over again. This is a totally different side to the Great Game!

Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Denish said...

Malz, I am now online! Check it out
Vid, if you are reading this, you can check it out too.
i might need some HTML design help!

http://curd-rice.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yup, you definitely need help :)

I hate Blogger for the fact that most of their templates utilize only 50% of the screen, and they do not support HTML customization.

On the bright side, they do have some templates which give you more screen space - but are effectively mono- or bi-chromatic ... no fancy spots-shmots!

Taz Snow said...

BABY! Totally proud of you, I say!