Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Oh, and World Peace..definitely"

If I were a beauty-queen, that is what I would have to want. At least to have a good shot at the title, that is! Well, apart from the impossibly proportioned body and impeccable makeup, of course. And the clothes. And shoes. And all that jazz....

But since I am a
Rockin' Girl Blogger, thanks to Vee, I am going to want a whole different bunch of croissants (Hey, my acceptance speech, my blog, my choice of nouns!). Some of these will be actual croissants...the chocolate-filled variety (what, haven't you been reading this blog?!)...and others will be more non-food in nature. Like stopping female foetocide, more literacy for the girl child, more takers for orphan adoption, stronger law enforcement and weaker social prejudices. And this is just to start with....!











Now it's time to wear the sash, pop on the tiara and scoop up the bouquet. And
hand the baton over to these other rockin' women....:

Sujata over at
blogpourri
DiTty over in the
fishbowl
Namrata over in
Boston

I love reading their blogs, and hope you do too... Rock on, Ladies.

6 comments:

Vidya said...

babe, first things first. the first law of acceptance speeches states that you need to say "Mother Theresa" or "Mahatma Gandhi" at least once. Whatever the question, "Mother Theresa" or "Mahatma Gandhi" is the answer. Got that?
now lets do this again...
and of course you need to do that entire 'oh-my-god-i-can't-believe-someone-thinks-my-blog-and-i-rock' totally fake and fluttery thingie..
now do it again, and get it right this time..

you rock, girl

Taz Snow said...

Vee...shhhush :o)

Sujatha Bagal said...

M, here's my post: http://blogpourri.blogspot.com/2007/08/im-rockin-girl-blogger.html

Thanks!

"Lady Namu" said...

woohooooo thanks Taz..oh-my-god-i-can't-believe-someone-thinks-my-blog-and-i-rock' ..did I get that right?!!?!


hehehehehe..rock on!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tz,
thanks much for the honor! :) Now this should get me to get off my rear and write the next bit of MM! :)

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

hey Taz, congratulations, n guess Vee is right :)