Monday, November 07, 2005

Caught between Characters

Taking forward Varun's and Denty's streak of middle-of-the-week-silliness, I too took the "Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You" test...

...and am now caught between being one of two characters. Whiles I am basically
Aragorn (nice, nice!), apparently, am equally likely to be Luke Skywalker ... talk about fictional schizophrenia!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

I guess I should be thanking my lucky stars I am least likely to be Watto!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

3 comments:

Denish said...

Whats this naansense about middle of the week silliness... this is the Truth! If you cant handle the truth, stay out of the kitchen!

Taz Snow said...

If you want naansense, you can only find it in the kitchen. This holds good for rotisense and kulchasense as well

Vidya said...

hehehe... good one...