Thursday, January 12, 2006

The spirit is willing...

...but the flesh is on antibiotics :o(

There's tons to be told...my cruise experiences (so who cares that it only lasted about 2 days!), more observations from my seemingly incessant traveling, .... and more stuff that my brain tagged as blog-worthy, but which now seem to have spiralled away.

So, in the immortal words of the Terminator, I'll be back! (must imagine this being said in Arnie-like voice)

UPDATE: Not exactly back, but getting there. I can actually hear, discern scents and speak, without being mistaken for a broken foghorn, again! The magic factor seems to have been the dhumbi-rasa dad plyed me with...naturopathy nosedrops, if you will!...burns from here to Hell and back again...AARGH.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you watched Futurama!

Taz Snow said...

Okay...I tried really hard to do this in a way where I don't sound *Duh*...desperatly hard, even!...but not happening : Duh?! What has Futurama to do with anything here? Have watched it, yes, but not getting the connection.

Axe! Elucidate!

Anonymous said...

It's a very popular quote from an episode of Futurama, where the crew of Planet Express delivery ship are sentenced to "death by snu-snu" on an Amazonian planet.

They come out of their rooms after a while, and the dialogue goes:

Fry: No more, I beg you!
Zap: The spirit is willing, but the flesh is bruised and spongy!

I just thought you were referring to that ...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!