Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Whoopie Grandma

I was watching Sister Act 2 the other night, for about the millionth time :o)

I can't help it - that movie just makes me feel good. Heck, Whoopie Goldberg can make anybody feel good!

Why do I like it so much? Maybe its the music, maybe its the humor, maybe its the antics and expressions. Maybe its because that was the one movie my grandma and I watched together and loved. Completely.

My grandma loved Life, and loved anybody and anything that was positive about Life. Well, how much more positive can you get than Whoppie and her whup-ass attitude!

I miss my grandma - and anytime I watch that movie, I think about her, and remember the way she laughed. And that makes me feel good. And I may just watch the movie again...for the million and first time :o)

No comments: